Daily Affirmations.

Some days turn out bad
mostly not because of  "mere bad luck" as we think, but because of the mindset we begin the day with.

  I believe a lot in "positivity breeds good luck ". Stop categorizing your weeks into LUCKY  DAYS and BAD DAYS!

What are Lucky days? -

They are mainly those days we think are meant specially for us, and things always seem to go our ways. It is affialiated to Astrology. 
Example : an aries born between 21st March - 19th
April believes  his or her lucky days are only Sun, Tues and Thurs!. 

 As an aries girl myself 💜, I have been on this for a while now, it became a routine, I even had my own categorization.

  • Sundays for me, the Best. 
  • Tuesdays, second Best. 
  • Thursdays, a little bit good.
  •  
I classified them so, it became a regular thing, and other days were totally
known to me as BAD DAYS.

 I always wake on those days like "mondays" with thoughts like "its gonna suck today "  and believe me i happens exactly.

It's just like "garbage in and out" 

What you give is what you receive!!.

Here are some quotes, my everyday declarations or Affirmations, which i would like to share with you. 

  •   ON MONDAYS, I use "DON'T QUIT"  


  • ON TUESDAYS, "NEVER TRADE YOUR AUTHENTICITY FOR APPROVAL" 

  • ON WEDNESDAYS,  "THE PAIN YOU FEEL TODAY IS THE STRENGTH YOU FEEL TOMORROW"

  • THURSDAYS , " DO YOUR OWN THING "

  • FRIDAYS," RELAX, DON'T SWEAT IT"  


  
 Start your day with positive

 Affirmations, Download

quotes from pinterest, you

must look at it every

 morning before anything.

 Write it out on a sticky Note,

 paste all where you can

 look at it  daily  and work

with it.

Creamq ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Build Self Confidence And Self Esteem